Sunday 13 February 2011

Models And Other Stylish Things.

I am leaving my on-site studio today, and I'm quite sad about it. Since the beginning of the year I've been working in a client's house (can't say who, sorry). He is a collecter of beautiful things and his house is often used for photoshoots and films. I've had a room downstairs to make my own, whilst upstairs there's been the click clack of bejewelled shoes and the swish of chanel feathered dresses. I enjoyed all of that. I can't share any pictures of the models, but here are some shots of the work I've been doing for my client. Lots of animals. Swans, dolphins and clawed feet.



Swans to be gilded on the beaks and wing sweep. Perfect for models to recline on.



A Swedish Giltwood Mirror and my old cigar box of colours.



Clawed Feet on a Mahogany Sofa Table. They look quite foul at this stage as the gold is all creased and the shape looks so ugly, but then clawed feet are horrible in a way and that's the point. The table is elegant and serene and then at its base are four crouching nasty looking feet that look as if they might run off like a crab at any moment.